<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4647943711459926435?origin\x3dhttp://fivedashes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 10, 2008
10/07/2008

School is boring today. We started off with temperature taking, because of the SARS incident, and the school want us to be prepared for it 24/7. I brought my thermometer, though the batteries died out for more than 2years, but i didn't bother. LOL. When msPradeepa (myFORMteacher) called me, i walked out towards her to report my temperature. For fear that she would notice my thermometer, i asked ZiYang to lend me his, but i didn't put it into my mouth. I just took his temperature reading and reported it. She didn't find out and i had a close shave. I also told Zhiwen to follow suit. LOL. And he did, and she almost found out, but didn't. LOL.

Then we had mother tongue, where msPoh (myCHINESEteacher) made us do listening comprehension. It was so monotonous and easy! LOL! But I didn't score full marks for any of it. LOL!

The Following period was conducted by msNg (myADDITIONALMATHSteacher) where she was going through kinematics hw. It seemed so alien to me, but who cares anyway? All i could see are the equations on the whiteboard, and everyone else were half-dead! LOL.

Then came recess, where i was playing with Chenxiang's iTOUCH! I was playing a chinese puzzle game, i didn't know what's it called, but it was mind-wreaking! ARGH!

Ahh... And during English, I was like floating away in my dreamworld, LOL, cos' i was so so so tired after recess. I think the rest of the class also had the same feeling.

Then came my 2hours recess! WOOHOO!! i was like, walking around the canteen, lamenting about the taste of the food and how expensive it costs! LOL. Then i went back to class after buying a strawberry ice-blended, to do my ERS English Year1991. The paper was older than me lah! LOL, 1year older! It seemed easy, but i still anyhow whack, hoping to get all accurate answers for the questions! hahaha

Then i left class for chemistry practical. It was okay lah, but i didn't get that mrCHEW HOCK CHAI (myCHEMISTRYteacher), and what rubbish was he speaking. I thought he meant the same thing as what i was thinking, but when mrsDjie (myCHEMISTRYteacher) went through, i found out it was different, and i think i got confused by the chaos in the lab. LOL. I don't wanna curse and swear at him, but i think i'll just swear at myself for good luck. LOL.

Then i went up to the staff room to look for msTee (myGEOGRAPHYteacher) to ask her how to explain and how to describe the answers to get L3 instead of L2. But during the course of it, i still felt my mind floating off to another world. MUST CONCENTRATE! ARGH!

Soon after, i went home. I went channel surfing, and HBO was showing a movie entitled " my little princess". It's a good show actually, about a girl who lived in India, then moved to New York, soon after, her father died in the war, making her an orphan, and she had to adapt to the harsh life in New York, as a servant in a GirL's boarding school. The show showed me that magic exsists in the world, and we should stick by our principles, and take things in our stride, i think.

The next movie was Ocean's 13, but i only watch half of it. Robbing again. LOL.

Well, and 10 days from now, 20/07 will be my birthday! but i don't seem to be looking forward to it. I don't know why, the more i think of it, the more i'll feel sad. Maybe that's deja vu, or maybe it's my sadness from my never-even-began-then-it-ended love affair. About this love affair, i'll tell you another day. Anyway, i want a pair of free-style skates. I know it costs a bomb, but i'll still look forward to it! HAHA!

Anyway, i think that's all i have to tell about today. I hope to do well in my GCE O" LEVELS and fall in love with a beautiful girl! I wanna hug her day and night, just like a teddy bear!
Heehees!

P.S. I don't wanna feel sad! I wanna fall in love!

~LOVEDbyHER

11:02 PM

profile
Aloysius Foo
Ex-Gongshang Primary School Student
Ex-Bedok South Secondary School Student
Yishun Junior College Student
exSYFC BFC167 Trainee Pilot
Part-time Foodie
Fellow Sadist
Slow Wugui
A Random Guy
Inline Skating Instructor
Sleeping Prince
An Analytical Thinker


hawwtstuff
HIS HUGGABLE! :D <3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

hates
using his mind to think


links
Amalina
Eunice Tan
Yunita
Cheryl Tan
Shuiting
Delora
Hongliang
Katie
Azizah
Kaixin
David Moh
YiChew
Jamie Liow
Amirah
Zhiwen
Gengfei
Jill
Howguan
Allison
Waiman
Darren
Wilson Lai
Tesshire
Amanda Lim
Darilyn
Mitch
Juper Joy
Naomi Chua
Vanessa Ang
Perry Lu
Chun Ping
Jeanne Sim
Marianne Tai
Shereen Ong
Carlene FOO(Yeo)
Sherlyn ONG(Phua)
Chan Weiqi
Germaine Doo
Lee Min Yen
Ong Yong Cheng
Karen Lim
See Toh Qinyi
Ong Yin Xian
Chan Kang
Regina Ng
Valarie Low
Loo Yuh Yan
Chin Wen Jie
Priscilla Han
Tan Chinrong
Vimalan
Edison Lee
Caroline Chee
Joey Lo
HuiXian
Syahrilova
Stephanie Yip
Joel Fan
Rebekah Lai
Her Lung
Aidil
Helmi
Hon Qi
Tang Kaiyee
Sim Yanyi

other blogs
Small potatoes make the steak look bigger
Only Slightly Pretentious Food
Tastespotting
Inline Culture

credits
Brushes:1
Designer:1 2
Host:1

ramblings



past
I would prefer to
look forward, as
usual, because i love
surprises! :)