<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4647943711459926435?origin\x3dhttp://fivedashes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 14, 2008
13/07/08 & 14/07/08

Sorry for not blogging about yesterday... again! LOL.
Um, i wanna wish Darren Wong C. W. happy 16th birthday on the 13/07,
and Leong Wei Kong happy 16th birthday on the 14/07 too...

Um, 13/07 is a sunday....
Let's see what i did... ahh....
I left home at 11am to Loyang Point for tuition, and i stopped by a church. I entered and wandered there for around 1/2h, and i saw people at a church service. I didn't know what they were talking about though, as they were like listening to someone away from my point of view. Since it was early, i went to the VideoEzy shop at Loyang Point. They had a 3VCD for $10 sale. I picked out 3VCDs...
- The Legend of Zorro (PG)
- Shakespeare In Love (PG)
- Starsky & Hutch (M18)

I wanted to find out more about Starsky & Hutch after mrsMah (myENGLISHteacher) told us about it. Although it was M18, i decided to take a risk. Guess what? The cashier didn't notice it... LOL! Phew! hahaha~

Soon after, I left for my Amaths tuition which started at 12pm. They were teaching us Kinematics, and i didn't know it was so easy... LOL! Lessons ended at 2pm, and i went to Sheng Shiong Supermarket to buy my A&W root beer, before heading back home to do my homework.

After dinner, i watch a bit' of Hellboy, before my Amaths tuition teacher, Stephen, arrives. The Amaths tuition at 12pm and the tuition at 8.30pm are different maths tuitions, don't mix them up! Stephen helped me with the Coordinate Geometry. It was hard to prove lor. I was like racking my brains lor. Poor brain....

My tuition ended at 10.30pm, then i head to the living room to watch "Pushing Daisies" on Channel5! I just love the drama.

It's quite nice. It's about this guy who can revive the dead, but he was goverend by 3rules:
1. Touch a dead thing once, it comes alive.
2. Touch it a second time, it dies forever.
3. After it is alive for more than a minute, something else dies in it's place.

He revived his dog, and his first love. But he couldn't touch them. Sad. Sigh.
Well, i don't wanna tell you more, or it'll become a spoiler. LOL. Well, you just have to catch "Pushing Daisies" on Channel5, Every Sunday, at 10.30pm!


--------------------------------

The following portion is not meant for the eyes of children. By continuing to read this post, you hereby deem that the owner of this blog is not liable for any damages caused physically and mentally. Reading the following portion also means that the owner is pardoned for what he wrote on the following portion of this post. The owner will not entertain gossip-mongers as well, and he will not be governed by the law, if he breaks it, either deliberately or accidentally. You have been warned...




After the show, i went to surf the internet. There was something i found, which was so scandalous. I couldn't believe about it! Well, i was just looking through the blogs by clicking "NEXT" then i found that blog. I thought that it was not related to me in any way, until i found out about the people concerned.

What i can tell you is that it concerns the people who are also known as da ge and xiao mei,and i realised that "xiao mei" is my classmate, who is also someone that i like. But liking her makes me suffer, so i decided to let her free. Maybe she'll fly back, so i told her that i would welcome her back with open arms. LOL. And hor," xiaomei" didn't know that her "da ge" wrote what he felt on the blog. Sad. Apparently, da ge and xiao mei are friends in a church cell group.

Sigh...

I don't wanna tell you more lah. So scandalous. LOL. But the name of the blog is called i love lulu. LOL. I'll assume that "lulu" is xiaomei, and the "i" is da ge. I put the link on my friends list, under the name of "Stalker". Do check it out!LOL. There are several people who knows this "xiao mei", people such as Amalina, Eunice and Ziting.



Sigh... some things are best not to be told.

--------------------------------

P.S. I hope her name would be clean again, though i know it would not be possible in the near future.

-------------------------------------------------------
14/07/08
Today is Monday, aka Stupid Monday. Why? I don't really know, but it sounds nice to my ears :)
In the morning, the first lesson was Amaths. LOL. Maths Maths Maths. Sigh.

msNg asked me in front of the whole class on what was the scandalous thing i found on the net. Although she knows my classmate, who doesn't take on the name xiaomei in school, i told her that she don't know anyone involved in the scandal. Sorry msNg~

Then came recess, then chemistry, which i have nothing to talk about, as my class was doing Quantitive Analysis. Soon after, it's POA. mrsLiao was damn pissed about my class, cos' always very talkative. Maybe because today was her period, so i don't really wanna piss her off. But i can't say about the rest of the class. LOL.

Although it was noisy in class, there were a few outstandingly loud ones. Such as those two so-called "angels" at the back of the class, called " Shuiting & Amalina ". They were screaming and shouting as though they were raping each other lah. LOL. But i still don't care, cos' they always make alot alot alot of noise. haha! Then kheng cheng also told kelvin "screw you", so at the end of the lesson, kelvin screwed kheng cheng damn hard, and kelvin also "nipple-lised" him until he was like screaming and shouting. HAHA, serve Kheng cheng right, he deserved it for being so "guai lan".

I then went to the canteen to get lunch. But nothing caught my eye. So i went to HOD room to get a set of mock exam papers to do! I did it at the detention table, and people thought i was doing my detention. They looked at me with those kind of eyes, which made me so angry. But i still don't care. I also had a laugh with the DM, msAbraham. LOL. Now i know why she receives the most presents on teacher's day annually.

After i completed the papers, it was 2.35pm, so i left school to EastPoint. I went to Fairprice and i bought some vegetables, and some minced meat. As i waited for the bus, i saw a "chio bu" aka, pretty girl. She was from SACSS, and she seemed to be sec3? or sec4? I think she's a sec3 lady. She didn't take bus38, bus9. Phew, maybe she's taking the same bus as me! And yes! She's really taking the same bus as me! Woots! It's bus5! haha! But she alighted 3 stops before me, sad... T.T

When i reached home, i cooked some vegetables and meatballs in spaghetti sauce. Yummy! Although it's not my first time cooking, i feel relaxed and fun. LOL. The food was tasty, and there's no MSG! Woots. :)

Um, so i did the dishes and came writing my blog for today and tomorrow. And guess what? I wrote this blog for 1h! haha. From 6.30pm to 7.30pm! LOL. Now i know why people say blogs are time-consuming. But i think it's fun as i'm writing it. I feel excited! Hahaha!


P.S. I wanna learn how to cook more things!

~LOVEDbyHER

Labels:


6:31 PM

profile
Aloysius Foo
Ex-Gongshang Primary School Student
Ex-Bedok South Secondary School Student
Yishun Junior College Student
exSYFC BFC167 Trainee Pilot
Part-time Foodie
Fellow Sadist
Slow Wugui
A Random Guy
Inline Skating Instructor
Sleeping Prince
An Analytical Thinker


hawwtstuff
HIS HUGGABLE! :D <3
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

hates
using his mind to think


links
Amalina
Eunice Tan
Yunita
Cheryl Tan
Shuiting
Delora
Hongliang
Katie
Azizah
Kaixin
David Moh
YiChew
Jamie Liow
Amirah
Zhiwen
Gengfei
Jill
Howguan
Allison
Waiman
Darren
Wilson Lai
Tesshire
Amanda Lim
Darilyn
Mitch
Juper Joy
Naomi Chua
Vanessa Ang
Perry Lu
Chun Ping
Jeanne Sim
Marianne Tai
Shereen Ong
Carlene FOO(Yeo)
Sherlyn ONG(Phua)
Chan Weiqi
Germaine Doo
Lee Min Yen
Ong Yong Cheng
Karen Lim
See Toh Qinyi
Ong Yin Xian
Chan Kang
Regina Ng
Valarie Low
Loo Yuh Yan
Chin Wen Jie
Priscilla Han
Tan Chinrong
Vimalan
Edison Lee
Caroline Chee
Joey Lo
HuiXian
Syahrilova
Stephanie Yip
Joel Fan
Rebekah Lai
Her Lung
Aidil
Helmi
Hon Qi
Tang Kaiyee
Sim Yanyi

other blogs
Small potatoes make the steak look bigger
Only Slightly Pretentious Food
Tastespotting
Inline Culture

credits
Brushes:1
Designer:1 2
Host:1

ramblings



past
I would prefer to
look forward, as
usual, because i love
surprises! :)