Hmm, haven't quite been posting for not that long time now..
I've been doing quite some stuff over the past week, stuff that's both good and bad. Let's start with the bad stuff first:
- I've been skipping PE, all for a good cause. What good cause? I bet most of you who are reading it are wondering. Well, i'd say, nothing good, just that i was sick, physically. The doctor wanted me to go on MC, but because i 'LOVE' my college, i told him to give me "unfit for PE duty for 3weeks" instead. And because my illness causes shortness of breath if i exert myself, i really have to skip PE. When i hadn't been doing PE for the 1st week, my classmates say things like:'SLACKER! etc'... Sigh, why can't they understand? Although i look fine, but inside my body, i'm really not fine lor! Anyway, i can't blame them lahh, i've been displaying the basic requirements of being a slacker, so, of course i deserve it..
- I'm unofficially a YJC 24th Student Councillor. Unofficial? Yes, it's unofficial because I've not been sworn in yet. And why is being a council a bad thing? I just feel that i'm not supposed to be there. I have no passion now. My fire for it has already been extinguished. It's ironic lahh, when i signed up for being a councillor, i was like, OMG OMG OMG! i wanna be a councillor! But now, i was like, shit, i got in, WTF!
- I've been skipping my 3rd CCA, Squash, for like, 2 going to 3weeks already. Why? cos' i got unfit for PE duty mahh! LOL~
Now, for the good stuff:
- I went for my 1st SYFC PTT, aka Plane Simulator Training. It has a realistic cockpit, in fact, a bigger cockpit than the real cockpit. I was able to taxi from the shed, to Yankee, towards Whiskey 3, then to Runway03. I know what i'm saying is VERY GREEK to you, but it's also very greek to me too lah! All the stupid names, WTF.
Then from one part of the area to the other area, i need to contact different people to obtain clearances, through the radio. So it was like...
When i'm at the parking bay, ready to leave:
Me: "Skylark Ops, Skylark 80, Radio Check"
SYFC Ops: "Skylark 80, read your strength, 5, number 1 for taxi"
Me: "Skylark 80, strength 5, number 1 for taxi"
Then i taxi the plane to Yankee Taxiway, in view of the controller of Seletar Control Tower:
Me: "Seletar Ground (SG), Skylark 80"
SG: "Skylark 80, Seletar Ground, Go Ahead"
Me: "Skylark 80, Yankee, 2POB, Request Taxy, for area Alpha"
SG: "Skylark 80, Taxy for Whiskey3 holding point, Runway 03, QNH1013"
Me: "Skylark 80, Whiskey3 holding point, Runway 03, QNH1013"
So when i have taxi-ed to Whiskey3 holding point, I have to contact another controller:
Me: "Skylark 80, to Seletar Tower (ST), 118.45"
SG: "Skylark 80, Roger"
Me: "Seletar Tower, Skylark 80, Ready"
ST: "Skylark 80, Seletar Tower, Standby"
Me: "Skylark 80, Standby"
So when all clearence is given, Seletar Tower will contact me, and says:
ST: "Skylark 80, Seletar Tower, Surface Wind 050/10knots, Cleared for take-off, Runway 03"
Me: "Skylark 80, Takeoff, Runway 03"
Then i fly off lor... When i'm on the simulator, i can hardly recognise any buildings and roads, they all look blur to me, unlike the real thing. LOL! The contacting part to maintain clearance is very problematic lahh. WTH.
- I got my "CAAS STUDENT PILOT LICENSE" valid till 31JAN2014. I was so freaking happy lahh, got license to fly as a novice pilot! muaHAHAHHAHA, i'm gonna fly and crash the plane!
- I went to my friends house on friday night, 17/5/09, to know about christianity. It may seem weird, but ya. They started off with some songs, and then watch a motivational video. The topic of the motivational video, is leadership. Earlier, i said that i'm unofficially in the 24th student council, right? OMG, i sense the irony lahh. Sigh, anyway, the video said that why do we lead, what happens when we lead, where do we lead people to, blah blah blah. Then i realised that, someone, or something kept me in council, instead of pulling me out(which i really wanted it to do to me), so that i could lead, help the school attain something. I wanted to join council initially, cos' i want to make the school suit me. It's not like, oh, the canteen doesn't have enough fans, i'll join council so that there would be more fans. What i want it to be like, is to bring the school towards the GREEN factor, so that the school can SAVE money, literally, and also show the traits of an Ex-chairperson of the SCiENCE SOCiETY, an ambassador of the NEA, LOL! Those are just one of the many things i want to do in council. If you ever noticed, i never do stuff that is directly helpful to the student body/school. I, since secondary school, have been doing indirect stuff that benefits the school. LOL, wth. i also just realised that too...
- I'm the unofficial organiser, advisor & OIC for my ex-CCA's Science Camp. OMG, i just love to plan stuff, but i hate to join in the fun from the stuff i planned. LOL, anyway, ex-BDSians, join in the fun, don't go for the science camp! I mean it, anyone who goes for the science camp, will get screwed, BADLY, by me. Don't say i never warn you!
HAHAHAHA, anyway, i think that's all lahh.
To Mum: I want a hoodie! buy me a hoodie! i know i have 4hoodies already, but buying me 1more doesn't make a difference!