On the 5th of May, 2009, i've officially begun flying planes around SG. Cool right? You might think. But, from the perspective of someone, who is me, sadly, who is in the Singapore Youth Flying Club, Basic Flying Course, Course Number167, aka SYFC BFC 167, will tell you more about the reality, the sad, pathetic, life of a pilot in training.
Firstly, i underwent:
- 3.0h of lectures on the aircraft's systems and limitations
- 2.0h of lectures on how to speak with the Airport Control Tower (ATC)
- 2.5h of lectures on Airlaw
- 18.5h of flight briefings
And now, i can fly a plane! But, with a 'L' Plate hung in front, and behind the plane, just like a car... LOL xD
The lectures are worst than any JC's lectures. I practically fell asleep, yes, literally, even before the lecturer start talking about it lah. The lecturer seem to be talking in another alien form of language, that i don't even understand. And the computer room, aka CAI room, aircon sucks, like a suana lahh. I sweat inside lor, it seems to be a test on our mental strength. I've clocked like, 5h in the room already lah. Thank GOD i'm alive and kicking...
OMG lah, i'm like, gonna fly the plane tomorrow morning again lah, then i still haven't study for it yet. I got a scolding the previous flight already lah, if i get scolding again, it totally feels pek chek for me lahh. WTH. FYI: To those who have PE from 9.10am to 10.10am, look up in the sky, and you may be able to see me flying a plane, 4000ft above the ground! xD
Okay okay, enough lamenting about it. I need to study for tomorrow's flight, if not i'll get scolded again xD