Qinyi! You mountain totorise! This is called a 'PINK' Blackbird Fly!
OMG OMG OMG!
I like this camera!
Although i don't know how to use it,
but it looks cool to the user!
I'm so gonna get it! xD
On the 2nd of May, 2009, i bought a new laptop. More precise, it's called a netbook. It is the new HP Mini 2140 Notebook. I bought it cos' my old laptop, the dell inspiron 64om is failing me! WTH! I thought the dell laptop would follow me through my JC and Army years. Who knew that, it is hanging on life-support now. Sigh. Well, at least it's alive and kicking xD
Basically, i use this netbook, which i bought for $799, for GPW. Ironic right? The screen's too small for me, but at least, it's lightweight, sleek, and it's a steal! Although the price will drop a few weeks down the road, but who cares? OMG, i've fallen into temptation! WTH WTH! xD